look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Thursday, July 19, 2007

fast forward rewind

i got my hair cut today. i now have bangs, which i haven't had since fourth grade. if i didn't trust julia so much i'd be scared about this, but i feel like she hasn't led me astray yet so i'm just going with it for now. plus really, it's just hair. i only hope all goes well with the bridesmaid hair next weekend. that can be tricky anyway...

sorry for the pressure of that last post. i have become a bit concerned about this whole fundraising thing lately because it's not going so well. the running part is going great and my mileage is steadily increasing. my body feels strong and i am starting to think this whole thing might really be doable after all. the money part is what worries me now, but i'm just going to believe that it will happen in good time. i think maybe i talk too much about the running part and not enough about the good cause part. it's just that i'm so selfish that all i ever think about is me.

it turns out that my favorite resident will be around for four more weeks, he's just switching to a different clinic. i feel kind of relieved by this, actually, because he has been a bright spot in the midst of some dark attitudes. it will be nice to come back to at least one friendly face.

it's time for me to put the bangs to bed. i will most certainly be seeing some of you very soon, and boy am i looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home