look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Monday, June 25, 2007

i'll be your bitch

today at work my new boss made me grab her ass in the work room surrounded by the attendings and surgeons i will be working with for the next 14 weeks. gaining their respect will be hard enough, and i am sure this delayed that day significantly. these days i am so tired i don't seem to really care about anything--but this still bothered me. i'm probably just too sensitive...

sometimes i wonder if all of the strange things going on around me are actually happening, or if my mind exaggerates the truth--or even simply invents the occurrences. yesterday i saw an older black gentleman walking down the street wearing a t-shirt with the confederate flag on it. last night i met jesus at the bar. his owners were drunk and kept trying to make him lie down. i took it as a personal prophesy. i saw a vision of annie in the future, on her bike with the sidecar. in my version i am in that sidecar wearing a skullcap and goggles.

three cheers for opposable thumbs!

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one require such intense butt touching in public like that?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger liz said...

right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home