look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Friday, June 29, 2007

weekend

i am unspeakably tired, friends. i will be in bed as soon as this post ends. well, i will brush my teeth first. it is important to take oral hygiene seriously.

i just watched the manchurian candidate. the original one from 1962. i would recommend it if you haven't seen it before. it actually made me think about a lot of things i didn't think it ever would have, which impresses me because i'm surprised anything could make me think at all considering how out of it i am in the first place.

on a sad note, it is possible that my computer may be starting to have its first troubles. all of the movies i have watched lately have been kind of choppy. i thought it was just the disk the first time, but the trouble appears to be universal.

also it is possible that something is being killed outside my window right now. there is a terrible animalian screaming coming from the general direction of the backyard. it would not be surprising with so many cats around that one caught something and is currently destroying it. that and the fact that it won't be dark for nearly another hour may make it a bit tougher to sleep. although with the way i'm feeling it may not even matter. in fact, here comes the enamel-protecting fluoride toothpaste now... later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home