look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

non sequitur

they say it's not supposed to be easy. good, because it's not. and maybe i like it that way. maybe i want it to be tough. maybe we're all crazy like that here.

$1000 to go.

i have absolutely no idea what i'm supposed to be doing these days. i have not done anything to prepare for this quarter. recently i have painted my fingernails purple and watched the first season of grey's anatomy. i actually think that has been the most motivational thing i've done so far this quarter. i don't feel guilty for ordering the next season from the library because a few episodes of that actually make me look forward to studying. i'm not saying it makes sense. but if it works i'm just going to go with it.

remember how i still don't know spanish?
yeah, me too.

sorry for the randomness. well, not really sorry, but something.
and now i will go.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your randomness! Good luck getting motivated....
Annie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home