look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Thursday, September 27, 2007

time's a-tickin'

does anybody else want to support my marathon??? i have mere days to raise the rest of my funds, and could still really, really REALLY use the help.
plus, it will make you feel so good inside. and i'll send you a thank you letter. which will make you feel even better.


the madness is mad.ness. i will be tired all the time. and probably uncomfortable with things--until i get bored. there will be about four days in the middle when i am happy to finally have the hang of things, but that will still be another month. for now, i'm simply weary thinking about everything that has to happen and is to come. it's all about the baby steps. bite-sized morsels. chips of life.

also, i am sorry.

and finally, MARATHON.
do it.
please and thank you.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger paul said...

Liz... lost your email again. Drat.

Can you tell me if my marathon contribution came through? When I clicked the submit button, nothing happened. But I did it through an RSS feed... so...

Good luck running.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Sweet T said...

Liz,
I just got your card yesterday (as I have not been at the old apt for a while), and was quite touched. Your note was so very nice and I felt quite blessed by your donation. I will shoot you an email quite soon, thank you so very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home