look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Thursday, October 18, 2007

here we go

today was my last run before the marathon. i leave in the morning.

it is blustery out today. the clouds were moving so fast it was like a time lapse video. at one point it felt like the world was sideways because the wind was blowing so hard that the leaves coming off the trees were completely horizontal. it was neat.

go indians!
i hope the indians win. it can still happen.

i have a crapload to do still, so i'm off. here i go...

3 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger paul said...

run like the wind!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Sweet T said...

Go Liz Go! I bet you will get to finish... and in better time! Yay!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think if the history books have taught us anything, they were beat by the Iron Horse. (And they're Native Americans, Liz!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home