look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

truth

i know it's totally disgusting, but i'm going to bed after having run without bathing. i'll do that when i wake up in the morning, for several reasons, including but not limited to exhaustion, laziness, and the fact that sleeping with wet hair is both very annoying to me and causes some serious styling issues in the morning.

my dad laughed (kind of uncomfortably) when i told him that sometimes i shower wearing the clothes i have just run in. honestly, i think it's kind of brilliant. i mean, i'm dirty, the clothes are dirty... i don't do laundry anywhere near enough to always have clean running clothes. so this kills two birds with one stone, as the proverb says. i like to think that this is a prime example of me learning to better multi-task. as is brushing my teeth and writing a blog entry.

it is a semi-reasonable hour and i have the chance to go to bed now, so i'm going to take it. more soon. no really, more soon.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genius! I am totally going to try that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home