look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Monday, November 17, 2008

is this thing on?

remember when i used to post things on here?
there was a time when writing on this blog was a thing i enjoyed very much. in fact, i would even say that there was a time when it felt necessary to me, like saying things here took them from me and made me lighter in the process. weird, i know.
and now, because of those times, it seems strange to post other kinds of things on here. it was such a cathartic experience at one time that just posting regular things and facts seems odd.

it is the dawning of a new era...

so here's to a new beginning!

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger paul said...

bring it on... we you adoring fans will take what we can get.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home