look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4

i don't really know what to do with myself today. i know i have one million things to get done, but i can't seem to think of what they are and so time keeps ticking as i sit here and ponder. i think i'll make a casserole. and then eat it. also, i have to say goodbye to andrew, which is sad and also signals the beginning of the end. this is a time full of beginnings and endings--and even a pause or two. i have a lot of wonderings about what will happen in the coming months, but i will say that things sure are exciting right now.
i will now begin my casserole. and my shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home