look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Monday, October 22, 2007

take that, san francisco

i did it.
and let me tell you, that bitch was hilly.

thanks to all of you who kindly and lovingly supported me, either with your encouragement or with your dollars or with both. you made it happen.
and thanks to km and cs for daring to hang out with me after the run, even though it could have been a real nightmare. you lucked out and i turned out fun.

now i'm home and real life sucks. what a bummer that is...
this quarter can just go straight to the principal's office. and no arguing about it!

i best be off to bed because real life is full of stinky things that start early tomorrow. i'm already behind and the day is still hours away. boo.

but i get to wake up tomorrow and remember that i did it. and no matter what else happens that will still be true.

6 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Welcome to the club!

Lyndsey H.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger paul said...

Congratulations. That is really an amzing accomplishment. Even though I'm not a part of "the club" and never will be, I can appreciate the hard work you put into it. Nice job.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Sweet T said...

Wow! Congratulations! You have my admiration. I only shot for flat Chicago and still missed the mark... but damn... San Francisco. You are my new hero.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Liz, I always knew you were awesome, and now you've gone and proved it.

We will miss you at the dress-up fest this weekend......

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger toristephens said...

Congrats Liz - you are amazing! You shall be known forever as Liz the Hill Conqueror.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go friend. You are determination in the flesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home