look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Saturday, March 10, 2007

oh, you know...

used bookstores might be my downfall. i can't believe there was such a long period of time when i didn't read things for fun. now i'm known amongst my peers as the girl who has time to read for fun. here are some of the things people in my program have said about me so far this year:

-"well, you're my new little discovery."
-"noooo... with your personality you've got to be at least 5'6"!"
-"who's liz?" "you know, the girl who reads books for fun."

i often wonder what in the world people must think of me. and i feel very surprised after the mess that i was last quarter that any of those people like me at all...

and yet a few of us are running in the st. patrick's day dash tomorrow morning. we get to run on the viaduct. i hope there's not an earthquake because apparently we would all die. but i'm looking forward to it, nonetheless. it's one of the loveliest views in the city.

well kids, with the time change it's pretty late so i'm off to bed. g'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home