look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Sunday, March 04, 2007

listen up

what would i do without music?
there are certain songs associated with most important parts of my life.

this is from my new favorite album. if i had the means i would buy it for everyone i know.

i went running in the slough today. (not like "slough" from the office; this is pronounced "slew" and is really just a marshy swampy nature area with boardwalks and nice trails.)
i used to live in one of those butter colored condos across the street. after almost a month on the sofa of the one-bedroom it was a dream to get my own room again. i listened to the barenaked ladies and the indigo girls and sarah mclaughlin then. man am i glad those days are over...

i might be moving to a new home. it's hard to tell.

it's time for some ice cream. and maybe an episode of heroes. tv online will be the death of me.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger toristephens said...

thanks liz for the teeth tip; Brandon's hopefully talking with the dental coordinator there today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home