look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i'm wide awake it's morning

thank you, john in the morning. you've been helping me for years.

sometimes i feel like a fortune cookie.
a fortune "cook-e."
oooh... sorry about that.

it is my last day of class for the quarter. after today i never have to take pathophysiology or pharmacology again.
that is totally worth waking up for.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

I don't know why you are a fortune cook-e, but you are my friend nonetheless. I am glad you are having a good day. :)

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hello monkey. do you want to come see some houses? or do you want me to stop bugging you about houses so you can finish the quarter in peace :) also, we are trying to find something for April 1 because things with J have come to a head--she called the police on Saturday. apparently, we were playing Balderdash too loudly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home