look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Monday, March 12, 2007

my brain is melting.

my brain is melting.

there are some days that should probably seem important but just aren't.
like today.
i need to make a list with 27 things on it. mae, help me out here...
i don't really have time to think about it anyway because there's way too much information to try and make my brain remember. sometimes it scares me and i think i must have some kind of neurological deficit. i know i have seen this information before; i even have notes on some of the slides. but i swear to you i have never heard those words before...

4 days and counting.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, lady! And then on Friday I will buy or make you some drinks, if you are free and not completely exhausted from finals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home