look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

no scrubs

so i actually had school today. it was nice.

is it wrong that i decided not to buy a coffee from the girl solely based on the music she was playing at the stand? it's just that i didn't want to have to listen to it while i paid.

tomorrow i will spend my day at the kidney center. i get to wear my civies instead of the purple scrubs because i guess they will dress me up all nice and pretty-like for dialysis when i get there. (just to clarify, i'm not the one getting dialysis, i'm just helping the nurses at the center.) it has been two weeks now since i wore my scrubs. i could easily go a few more.

when i graduate i really hope that someone will give me a pair of scrubs with the lyrics to "no scrubs" printed on them.* those i would happily wear.


*credit for this brilliant idea must be given to matt cooke.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger paul said...

So what was the song? Cough it up.

I think being in a dialysis center would be very depressing... certainly as the one getting dialysis, but also as a nurse. I'm glad it is you and not me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home