look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Sunday, December 10, 2006

i think i can, i think i can...

has anyone ever read the little engine that could?
right now i feel like that little steam engine, sitting at the bottom of the hill, slowly starting my ascent towards the peak.
read it. it's a good little pick me up.

i feel like all of my fun and creativity has been sucked from me, leaving me in a state you will not find appealing or enjoyable to read. over the next few days, if i post, please be kind if it's nothing more than a shopping list, or an explanation of a disease process, or something equally terrible. soon it will be break and i am, perhaps naively, clinging to the hope that some time off will enable me to return to my pre-finals self. until then, well, thanks for your understanding and support.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, dude. You can totally do it. Call me if you need a study break or someone to bring you dinner or whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home