look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Sunday, December 17, 2006

8 miles from casa

this will be the title of my first book.

i am in athens. it is lovely to be back. this town holds a special little piece of me that i can't really seem to find anywhere else. i like the me i am here.

i have already had some great times on this trip: i got to spend a day with the wilkes-es in columbus, see mae play some of my favorite songs, eat dinner and catch up with one of my oldest friends at one of my favorite restaurants, see bananarchy and southeast engine, go to central, spend an afternoon with jess who drove all the way down from peninsula, meet some brand new humans... and there is so much more goodness to come. i know this week is going to go by much too quickly. but i will love it and i am so thankful to be here.

more soon, friends.

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger paul said...

we are glad you are here too.

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 miles to casa... oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home