look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Friday, January 01, 2010

happy new year!

i mean, when all is said and done, 2009 was probably an 8. yes, there were definitely some really bad times, and some times that i really, really wish had never happened. and yet, in the end, i feel like i got some pretty real and vivid perspective this year, and i feel like i really feel thankful for my totally awesome life, and for life in general. i am so very lucky.

and i definitely have hope for 2010. i have hope that my parathyroids will start working again and allow me to return to a (somewhat) normal life again. i have hope that i will be a tiny bit more certain of where i am headed and what i will do with myself as a grown person. i have hope for new relationships and restoration of old ones. i have so very much hope that the lord has amazing things waiting for me. and you.

and so i wish you the happiest of new years. 2010 is looking pretty great so far. i look forward to the new year with you, friends.

4 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger AndSoItGoes said...

Today's story was the blind guys. They had parts that didn't work and he fixed it. When he was here, he spent a lot of his time fixing people. Have hope, little Liz and her parathyroid band. Have hope.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger A said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have bear in mind your stuff previous to and
you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have received
here, really like what you're saying and the best way through which you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a great website.

Feel free to visit my web site :: drastic weight loss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home