look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

i have so many things to say about this time in my life...
and i hope to say them at some point. soon.

but for now i just want to thank my friends and all of the people who have been so wonderful during everything. three months ago i could have never predicted the range of things i have felt and encountered, and i do not know how i would have made it if you hadn't been around to talk with, and laugh with, and cry with.

today's victory was that i got to eat real food.
tomorrow i get to start my meds.
the new normal will start soon. it is coming.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger paul said...

Excited to hear about the new normal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home