look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Saturday, May 12, 2007

saturday update

today i was actually amazingly productive--an unfamiliar feeling for me. usually i have a longer list of things to do and less actually gets done.

then i went to see rent with some sweet girls. the sound was a little off way up in our poor man's seats, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

and now, dear reader, i am tired. it's off to bed with me for a nice long nap.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun to go to a musical! One of my parents gave me tickets to "Wicked" for teacher appreciation week. It was much better than I had anticipated. Keep it in mind.... :)
Annie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home