look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Monday, April 02, 2007

standin' in the courtyard singin' to her dog

sometimes i feel like a miserable excuse for a 27 year old.

on that note, "undergrad times: part II" seems to be going pretty well. i'm just not really sure it suits me all that well. that's probably why "undergrad times: part I" went down the way it did.
it is pretty fun that i might have come across some new folks to play with though. literally. yesterday we played softball and tennis and soccer and whiffle ball and had a barbecue. it was pretty much a cornucopia of springtime fun.

i love to drink chocolate milk out of the ET glass i got a couple of years ago in a christmastime white elephant gift exchange. it used to be tirza's, which makes it even better to me. if you come to visit i'll drink out of something else so you can try it. it's probably worth the plane ticket just for that.

and...
i'm off. happy opening day.

4 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Baseball is pretty awesome. I would like it better than basketball, except I can't play it at all.

I'm also not that really into sports, it's just that time of year.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

You are awesome and cause me to smile.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

are you wearing a faded denim sundress?

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

(WARNING: this comment applies to three posts ago. I got behind.)

At least UW recycles. Or the city of Seattle, for that matter. Not so much in NW Indiana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home