look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Monday, August 24, 2009

damn

it is officially cancer. man, what a total bummer...

just thought i should probably post this on the internet because that's always the best way to handle important personal information. expect lots of very tasteful cancer jokes to follow as well.

this feels very different than i thought it would. honestly, i guess i was still hoping for the best. which is not this.

the strangest thing was that i just woke up, and then my doctor called with this information, and then matt called and i talked to iris on the phone. talk about a contrast.

well, onward i guess.
i mean, no big deal, but big deal.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could sew, I'd make you this:

http://www.subversivecrossstitch.com/kits/images/FCancer72large.jpg

Scars are sexy, in my opinion.
You're on my list, kiddo. I believe the Lord will leave you in better shape than when this crap started.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, that link is rated R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home