look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

sicko

i feel crummy. crumby? crumbly?
yes, crumbly. like all of my cells are degrading and falling apart.
all of the germs at the hospital have finally gotten to me and now there is a microscopic war taking place in my innards. sometimes when i think of this i imagine tiny little knights in armor on horseback battling for control over my parts. (should this affect my qualifications as a health care professional? you decide.)
usually my immune system is pretty tough. i have spent years building it up. so when i do get sick i am a terrible bore. mostly i just sit around moaning. i would hate to have myself as a patient...

in other news i am suddenly in charge of creating a video presentation for my community health clinical final. i have never made a video before. i have never used a video camera before. and i have two weeks in which to complete it. i like that i get to be creative now, but i'm also slightly concerned because the final grades of 10 people is pretty much resting on what i come up with. sweet. tips from any of you pros out there would be appreciated.

i have to go lay around and moan some more now. all this typing has really worn me out. i am a wimp with a capital WIMP. at least i know it.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger paul said...

rest... take 2 somethings and call me in the morning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home