look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Monday, November 05, 2007

clean

this weekend i cleaned everything. i had the house to myself, so i literally took everything out of my room, cleaned things, and rearranged the things that i actually need back into place. i also designed some new systems to help keep the mess under control in the future. it feels pretty good in here now, and hopefully all of the hard work will help me be diligent in keeping this place tidy now.

it also means that i didn't write the paper i was meant to write over the weekend. priorities... i don't get those. i also spent a ridiculous amount of time playing on itunes. i love it. you can find anything on itunes and that is great.

but now i have to make up for the choices i made this weekend and finish that paper. if i focus i could finish this thing in an hour.
yeah right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home