look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

b-log

they made me switch to a new blog and i don't like it. it's not that anything has really changed (the format is a little different) or that i lost any important information, etc. mostly i just resent that they made me do it. they didn't give me the choice, they just wouldn't let me sign in until i switched. i thought this was america. i thought i had freedom...

i have to go sleep now. thursdays are very, very long days. i hope i don't get yelled at this week like i did last thursday. that was no fun.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger paul said...

You know... I don't think they made me switch...

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger liz said...

of COURSE they didn't...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home