look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

picture pages






















as promised, here i am in full scrub glory. (doesn't purple make my complexion look so rosy?)
i'm in the lunchroom in the nurses' lounge at the hospital. the sign behind me says something about how gross the fridge smells.


















and here is my clinical group. the 8 of us will be in the hospital together for the whole 2 years, i hope. they're all pretty much great.


i should get some photos of my study group so you can meet them, too. i'll see them tomorrow night--maybe the camera will come with me.
can you say: "study break?"

4 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, I actually think I like the purple scrubs. you made them sound so much worse!

also, we all know I'm not the one to ask about running, so correct me if I'm wrong.......it seems like running a half-marathon is a little more strenuous than what would be considered "training". be careful, please please.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the purple scrubs are hott.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

This is amazing! It's Nurse Liz! Oh boy, oh boy!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome scrubs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home