look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

i really wanted the plague

but instead i got candidiasis, the hardest topic in the hat. figures...
if i were a good student, a motivated student, i'd be done with it already. or at least with the research. and yet because i am NOT a good or motivated student, i have barely even started. but that's okay, because all i have to do besides this paper by thursday is study for anatomy and physiology, start and finish my take home for pathophysiology, my patient chart note for lab tomorrow, my write up from the hospital today, and all of the readings.

but then we get friday off. thank you Jesus.

then maybe i will be able to sleep for a long, long time...
whatever, i don't have time to daydream right now. my disease awaits. hope you are all doing great and feeling content with your lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home