look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

today is done...

and tomorrow, the beach!

we are going to the caribbean. we were told to try a delicious food called "riceandbeans" and to drink something called "toad water." mmmmmm.... i can't wait!

i'm having trouble finding space on my hard drive right now, which is why i haven't been posting more pictures. i'm working on it.
but for now, i'll be away for the next 4 days, lying on the beach and sleeping in hammocks. yes, it's true. we have had either all-day classes or clinical everyday for the past 15 days, so a little break will be very much enjoyed. but i will still study lots of spanish and practice with the people i meet. promise.

hope you're well!

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Liz! I'm going stir-crazy and thought of heading to Seattle for Prez Day to see you, but then remembered you're sunning yourself on a beach... And I guess working, too. Anyway! I'm glad you're having such a great time - the stories are fun.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger AndSoItGoes said...

I love you so much. Thanks for sharing your world via the web. I'm proud of you for documenting what you're living.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home