look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Sunday, February 17, 2008

surprise!

















this morning i spent three hours in the pacific ocean with my friend shannon and a lawyer-turned-surf-instructor having a very, very hilarious time. surfing (if that's really what you can call what we did) is a lot of fun and i am so glad we tried it out now--so we can do it again soon.

also, this experience and our excellent instructor redeemed what could have been a mediocre to bad weekend. without getting into it, i will simply say that the world is a very complicated and sometimes frustrating place.
a few good germans also helped improve the time.

if any of you want to hear more i have many entertaining tales to tell from today. let me know.

regardless, enjoy the pics. the first is of shannon and me practicing our awesome form. the second is me out on my longboard. they were taken by our instructor on a tiny waterproof camera that resembled a big watch on his wrist. i guess that maybe sometimes progress can be good.

yippy!



1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I miss surfing! Did you get up?! - Jessi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home