look ma, i've got my very own blog!

"and all the science i don't understand... is just my job five days a week." --elton john, "rocket man"

Sunday, February 24, 2008

pensive

hello hello
well, i had a pretty great weekend, including a healthy amount of time to actually think about things and deal with some of what has happened in my time here. i even sort of missed home this weekend. sort of...
i will say more about all of this later, but for now i'm pretty tired from a full day of travel, and we have to get up early early again tomorrow to be at the hospital on time.
hope all is well in your land.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Clare said...

Hello, hey does the clinic you worked at accept doctors as volunteers. I am looking into places to go during my 3rd year elective (yes I know I am only a 1st year). but I want to do a combo go to language school for Spanish/work at a clinic in womens health thing. If you have any suggestions let me know!
Clare
PS loved you blog and and you trip looked amazing!!!!!

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]JuDRulwsoya[/url] - VapCUxAOHmAofKpio , http://yuxeflk.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home